Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Moving from carry cot

(4 Posts)
Gingerbiscuit22 Fri 08-Apr-16 17:25:54

Hi all

Was just wondering what age is best to move baby from the carry cot part of her pram to the seat?
She's not yet outgrown the carry cot, but is a nosey baby and likes to look around. Just looking for some advice. Thanks

TwoLittleBlooms Fri 08-Apr-16 17:32:16

I moved dd2 at just turned 5 months as she was doing what looked like crunches in the carrycot - trying to look over the edge! She was almost end to end though as well! Loved being parent facing and able to look around - I don't think she was sitting fully unaided at that point if I recall, so had buggy slightly reclined.

icklekid Fri 08-Apr-16 17:35:12

Some pram seats aren't flat so can't be used before 6 months. Sometimes you can buy something in addition to make it flat but can't remember what they are called. Just worth checking!

cocochanel21 Fri 08-Apr-16 17:41:59

Dd2 is 4mths and still in the carrycot. At the weekend my sister had Dd at her house and put her in her buggy. She loved it as she could see everything round her.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now