Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Parent facing lay flat stroller that folds while parent facing and is compatible with a buggy board?

(5 Posts)
BettyBi0 Thu 07-Apr-16 12:53:21

Moon on a stick? I'm looking for a light, narrow city buggy that my newborn can lay flat in and will take a buggy board. If it can fold while still parent facing (obvs without the buggy board) then that would be a great bonus

KittyCatKittyCat Thu 07-Apr-16 12:59:24

Babyzen yo-yo and lascal mini buggy board! Ive just bought the 6m+ version which if forward facing, but the newborn seat version is parent facing. They use the same chassis, you just buy the new seat when needed. My toddler happily jumps on and off the buggy board. I live in a city and needed a small buggy!

BettyBi0 Thu 07-Apr-16 15:49:23

Wow I didn't know you could use a buggy board with the Yoyo. I've got the 6 month+ version at the moment and LOVE it but with the low handle and narrow frame I couldn't see a buggy board working with it. Is it hard to push?

poocatcherchampion Thu 07-Apr-16 15:51:01

Bugaboo bee.

That is perfection for this situation.

KittyCatKittyCat Sat 09-Apr-16 20:48:57

It seems fine to me, it's my third buggy now (have had Graco Evo, the Mountain Buggy Duet which was lovely to steer) and it's not a massive issue. The bigger issue is keeping my toddler on reins (she runs...), the mini buggy board just fits and doesn't seem to make it much worse to move.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now