Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Can you get GT tyres for baby city jogger mini double?

(3 Posts)
GoodbyeQuietLife Mon 04-Apr-16 22:08:03

I have a city jogger mini double. Before buying it I had a Phil and Teds double but the tandem style suits me better. The steering on it needs a bit of a service and as I do a lot if off road walking I think I'd benefit from bigger wheels. Rather than buying a new GTmodel (as I can't see anything else I think better) I wondered if it would be possible and cheaper to jus upgrade the wheels? Anyone done this? Can recommend what to get where from?

moggle Tue 05-Apr-16 18:50:13

Unfortunately you can't. I mean you may technically be able to unofficially but it won't have passed any safety tests and would invalidate any guarantee etc. I think in the USA you can buy a kit to do this to a single, but not sure about a double.

Hufflepuffin Tue 05-Apr-16 19:44:15

What about the or and about nipper?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now