Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Icandy peach double or bugaboo donkey?

(6 Posts)
WhiteMagnolia Mon 21-Mar-16 21:43:46

I currently have an icandy peach and my daughter is just over two. I am due another imminently...would you double up the icandy (at quite large expense as everything needs converting) or take a bugaboo donkey off friends which has been offered at a great price but still obviously a big whack! I prefer the idea of side by side rather than squishing a new born on the bottom but has anyone got any insight into what might be best? Based in London if that makes a difference! Tia

Zaurak Tue 22-Mar-16 07:45:34

Id go for the donkey

They're really good and great resale value. Surprisingly narrow for a double and good on most surfaces

MelT1980 Tue 22-Mar-16 19:31:21

I'd say Peach, much smaller fold than the Donkey and stands on its own when its folded

WhiteMagnolia Wed 23-Mar-16 08:04:00

Ha! 1-1 then! Further deepening my quandary!

JhurstB Wed 23-Mar-16 08:10:38

Peach double! I have it and it's fab x

Scoopmuckdizzy Wed 23-Mar-16 08:19:56

I don't have experience of either of these but when I used doubles I (and DC) much preferred being side by side.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now