Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Triple prams

(7 Posts)
barnbougle Mon 21-Mar-16 18:01:32

I'm expecting triplets in August (already have a 2 and 4 year old!) so am trying to sort out prams.Triple strollers aren't too much of a problem but my parents would like to buy a triple coach built pram for their use when we all stay frequently at their large home.Space therefore isn't a problem and since it's a one off,price is not too much of a worry but now I've got to find one.Twin coach builts such as Silver Cross or Marmet can be found but nowhere can I locate a triple.Any ideas?Peopl still had triplets pre stroller days so they must have existed.

PotteringAlong Mon 21-Mar-16 18:08:57

www.twinsuk.co.uk/products/101968/Joggster-Trio-Twist-Triple-Buggy-NEW!/

How about something like this?

barnbougle Mon 21-Mar-16 19:54:08

Thanks but it's coach built we're struggling to find rather than a buggy/stroller/pushchair.

CaptainCallisto Mon 21-Mar-16 20:04:32

A friend of mine had triplets in October and couldn't find one anywhere. It's daft! confused

Artandco Mon 21-Mar-16 20:10:10

Just get a twin side by side one so one large carrycot and put three in?

Baby40 Mon 21-Mar-16 20:13:00

What a lucky lady you are! Congratulations thankssmilethanks

DamsenBerry Mon 21-Mar-16 20:17:59

Congratulations! I'm a nanny for triplets, and I'm forever using the LotsOfBabies website. My trips are toddlers now so we use the T3 pushchair on their site, but might be worth a look see if they have anything suitable for smaller? Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now