Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Phil & Teds Double Seat Classic/Sport

(1 Post)
Cookiesandcoffee Sat 19-Mar-16 19:37:17

Hello .. I am hoping to buy a second hand double seat kit to turn my P&T Classic (I think V2, couldn't be sure) into a double.

I have found a 'Sport' Double seat for a great price, and it looks in the picture identical to the picture from a Classic .. Butt do I take the risk? Does anyone have any experience of this? There is no where I've found near me which stocks the seat to even look/try it out. I won't use it for a huge period of time so want to buy second hand. I can never find 'classic' second hand seats ?!

Any words of wisdom much appreciated. (I've heard the P&T does not work well with a buggy board due to the break positioning, so think for long days out etc the double seat will be the only option)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now