Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Question for Phil and Ted dot owners

(5 Posts)
OhIfIMust Tue 15-Mar-16 21:38:57

Hi, just wondering if this model of Phil and Ted has the annoying metal bar brake found on the sport of its now either a brake on the handle or a plastic pedal you push down / release? I hated the brake on the sport but am now looking for a new pram suitable for newborn & 4 yo. Thanks for any advice - can't see brake function detailed on any of the online reviews...

OhIfIMust Tue 15-Mar-16 21:40:37

"Or if it's" not "of its" obvs!

GoMommaItsaBargain Fri 18-Mar-16 17:31:51

The dot has a plastic flip on off.brake on the rear axle- it's very easy to do and works really well- makes a solid click noise.on or off and holds buggy very still- good sturdy little buggy - use.mine as single now for ds age just 2 and it's easy to push one handed - glides over bumps and easy to get round shops too as quite compact- I have a dot v2- the fabrics on the new v3 don't seem.as good to me and altho the v3 dot has no puncture tyres I prefer the air on the dot v2- I tried a v3 and it's still fairly easy to push but the sir tyres have defenite edge

OhIfIMust Fri 18-Mar-16 19:19:54

Ooh thanks so much, that's really helpful xx

GoMommaItsaBargain Fri 18-Mar-16 20:51:04

No prob also just thought worth noting- h3 straps on main seat were getting neat on my (tall) ds albeit in winter snowsuit so I ordered the strap extension part from phil n teds website - prob solved - think was only because he had v thick snowsuit on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now