Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Uppababy Vista for 1 year old?

(4 Posts)
kittentits Tue 08-Mar-16 09:21:56

I currently have a Mamas and Papas Zoom, which I'm fond of but don't love. I was browsing Gumtree and found an uppababy vista, which I've heard is supposed to be fantastic! I'm just wondering if it would be worth it since my baby is one so wouldn't get any use out of the carrycot part, will only be in one for another 18 months or so if I go by my other two children, and will definitely be my last so nobody to hand it down to.
Would it be a bit mad? Would it even last until he is 2.5 ish?

Quickchangeup Tue 08-Mar-16 09:26:36

The vista has a lovely big seat, would definitely last until 2.5 unless your DC is huge! I know lots of people tend to size down to a stroller but I found it so hard to push a heavier child and so continued using the vista. The basket is amazing for days out or lugging shopping, school bags etc.

kittentits Tue 08-Mar-16 11:12:52

Ooh thank you for enabling me Quick grin what's the fold like? We have a big car so not overly concerned but would be good to know for holidays etc and the zoom is a bit tricky.

Quickchangeup Tue 08-Mar-16 14:10:04

Sorry to be an enabler! Ok the fold is pretty big, I won't lie! I always folded it in two parts. So seat unit off, chucked in boot then chassis folded. There's a travel bag for holidays though. It is a bit of a beast but so smooth to push and just all round well made.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now