Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Mountain buggy duet - new version

(5 Posts)
Luckystar1 Fri 29-Jan-16 13:40:56

Does anyone have the newest version with the ability for each seat to front and parent face? Any comments on it?? I'm looking at it, but worried it might be too narrow. DS will be 20 months when number 2 comes along.

Thank you!

verytiredmummy1 Thu 18-Feb-16 06:20:05

I've just asked a question about this buggy. It is really narrow and I wondered this too! Sorry I'm not helping!!!
I looked at it in a shop the other day and my 11 month old almost filled the seat (she's tiny) x

Hippahippahey Thu 18-Feb-16 06:31:14

I looked at this for twins and the seats are really narrow. It's also awkward to fold and huge to lift if you'll be putting it in and out of a car.

SewButtons Fri 19-Feb-16 23:24:41

Not sure about the seats as ours are just outward facing but I use the duet with two two year olds with no problem. There 's still a decent amount of growing room and no danger of them growing out of it for a while yet.
I find it pretty easy to fold as far as doubles go.

ss581 Fri 26-Feb-16 17:46:45

Is it easy to switch between carrycot and carseat please?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now