Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which products have won Mumsnet Best, go to Reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Anyone buy a mosey cheaper in europe?

(8 Posts)
nam207 Fri 15-Jan-16 20:27:45

Hi, I was just wondering whether anyone had got their mosey from europe to save some money and if so where they got it from. TIA

SkiptonLass2 Sat 16-Jan-16 10:43:57

I got mine for 5499 ish kronor (SEK) from here. Including bassinet, footmuff liner

www.jollyroom.se/produkter/easywalker-mosey-duovagn-black-oakland-black

With the U.K. Exchange rate it's a good deal

Not sure how much postage to the uk would be. I do live in Sweden so it was free for me. I'm very happy with the pushchair!

SkiptonLass2 Sat 16-Jan-16 10:48:28

£449 as of today so the exchange rate is not as silly as it was a few weeks back when it was almost 14 kr to the pound!

I'd check a website like price runner in the different countries ( .se, .de etc) and then calculate exchange rates and delivery.
Also check he different countries' Amazon websites. I always do this as there's no Amazon in Sweden and depending on exchange rates it can be better from uk, denmark or Germany

SkiptonLass2 Sat 16-Jan-16 10:50:26

But 449 is still cheaper than the 579 I'm seeing in uk stores ;)

nam207 Tue 19-Jan-16 20:41:36

Thanks SkiptonLass2 that's really helpful. Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you.

silversixpence Sat 30-Jan-16 23:54:46

I bought mine from Baby Pages in Holland last year along with a Tripp Trapp. Both were very cheap compared to buying from the UK and they were really helpful.

silversixpence Sat 30-Jan-16 23:57:55

Sorry it was Baby plus link

Current price is 449 euros

nonline Thu 04-Feb-16 12:17:46

I also bought from Babyplus in Holland a few months ago (I'm in East Anglia and think Google decided it was closest!). They seemed to have good prices - perhaps because Easywalker is a Dutch firm?

I paid £420 for Mosey, carrycot, and rain cover - with footmuff and liner for free. £20 of that was delivery. I bought the car seat adapters later through eBay.

Babyplus were really helpful (I did it by email due to language) and even included a musical bunny toy for free. At the time the same in UK would have cost £600+

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: