Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Silver Cross Pioneer and Mini Countryman

(6 Posts)
Petalcat2015 Thu 31-Dec-15 13:49:29

Does anyone have a Mini Countryman and either a silver cross pioneer or surf pram please? Just wanting to confirm it will fit as I haven't bought the car or the pram yet! I'm not getting the car until March and love the pioneer but don't know if it's going to be a little bit too big for the boot. Thanks in advance x

Petalcat2015 Sun 03-Jan-16 17:05:54

Anyone??

Frankie72 Mon 04-Jan-16 11:01:18

The pioneer base fits in my new 5 door mini if that helps? The seat might have done but the mother care assistant wouldn't give it a good shove to try!

Petalcat2015 Mon 04-Jan-16 11:33:58

That's really helpful thank you smile can you just lay it in flat then or do you have to put it on its side? xx

Frankie72 Mon 04-Jan-16 15:44:39

On its side, there is no room for anything else really, but the boot did close with the chassis in and I think I could of squeezes the seat part in too if I could of given it a shove and a play! Surely the boot in a countryman would be bigger too? X

Petalcat2015 Mon 04-Jan-16 16:48:24

Yes I'm pretty sure it is bigger. I'll look up the dimensions of yours. Thanks again xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now