Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Venecci

(7 Posts)
LouLou030783 Thu 31-Dec-15 13:44:22

Anyone any experience on this?? Really fell in love but fact it's air tyres has kind of put me off.. Any comments would be greatly appreciated with regards to tyres folding ease of fitting in car etc xx

FuzzyOwl Thu 31-Dec-15 13:56:56

I have the travel system and bought it purely based on the reviews from Mumsnet - it was the top one eight months ago when I was shopping for it. I had never tried it out or even seen it other than online but it is really easy to dismantle and clip together.

My only negative comments about it would be the stitching on the handle of the frame can be mildly annoying on my hands after a while and the pram collapses down a bit when I assembled so it isn't practical to take out of the frame and use for the baby to sleep in if you pop over to someone's house and don't want to assemble the whole thing (this would never occurred to me before giving birth, but I witnessed other mums being able to do this with theirs and felt a bit wistful).

I don't regret buying it though and find it sturdy and reliable. My DD also happily sleeps for hours in it at meet ups and on walks, so it is clearly comfortable as well.

FuzzyOwl Thu 31-Dec-15 14:01:19

To answer your specific questions, the tyres have never been an issue and it will go on roads, fields, bridlepaths etc. I also find it very easily assembles/reassembles and fits into the boot of my car (and anybody else's car that I have been out with). It wouldn't go in a tiny boot (Smart car, Peugeot 107 etc) but is fine in an average sized boot. There is a clip on the side of the frame to hold it together but apart from undoing this (although I never bother to do it) you just shake the frame and it assembles itself, then you just clip the seat/pram in and it is ready to go. It is just as easy to fold up as you unclip the seat/pram and hold in two buttons whilst pushing down on the frame.

LouLou030783 Thu 31-Dec-15 14:45:06

Fuzzy owl it's just my friend had a pram with air tyres and she said constantly got punctures etc xx

FuzzyOwl Fri 01-Jan-16 20:20:50

I have been using the travel system for seven months now and not got even a hint of a puncture. The only thing that stops me using it anywhere is mud (because I don't want to clean it) but otherwise it goes on bridlepaths, across fields, footpaths, roads etc and has been absolutely fine.

LouLou030783 Fri 01-Jan-16 20:43:31

Thanks for that xx

maisi3moo Tue 05-Jan-16 20:19:21

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now