Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which products have won Mumsnet Best, go to Reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

How generous in size is a Silver Cross Pop footmuff/cosytoe?

(1 Post)
MrsHelenBee Mon 19-Oct-15 13:34:01

Hi everyone,

I have a Silver Cross Pop for DS2, who is 17m. He's tall for age - already in 18-24m clothes - so I'm considering a cosytoes/footmuff, but wondering if he's too big for one.
I've seen them for £40, which is fine if it's fairly generous and definitely going to see him through until the warmer weather again next year, but I don't want to fork out if it's already too small or only going to last him a few weeks.
I'd try him in one first but they don't have them on the shelf in my local Mothercare, so I'd have to order it in, and when I asked, I was told I'd have to pay for the item upfront when I ordered, so I don't really want to do that if I'm most likely going to have to ask for a refund straight away.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: