Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

cheapest cabriofix compatible pushchair?

(5 Posts)
RainwildsGirl Fri 16-Oct-15 09:25:43

basically i've decided it would make my life much easier if I had a second car seat and wheels combo to live in the car so I don't have to keep taking the big pram apart which will be used daily walking out from home.

I have been offered a cabriofix (good friend so I know the history etc) and need to find the cheapest possible wheels to go with it.

help please!!

Hufflepuffin Fri 16-Oct-15 18:50:40

Do you want to buy new or second hand?

RainwildsGirl Sat 17-Oct-15 07:56:01

second hand is fine.

Hufflepuffin Sat 17-Oct-15 11:52:13

I'd probably look for a baby jogger city mini or a quinny zap, but you could also just kee an eye on your locaL Facebook selling site - loads and loads of pushchairs take the maxi cosi so you could take your pick of any that come up on there.

AliceMum09 Sat 17-Oct-15 21:03:25

It's not the smallest, but you could look for a Mothercare MyChoice chassis (there was a 4 wheel version and a 3). I had that pram, it takes a Cabriofix without needing any adaptors (the car seat just slots onto the 'prongs' on the frame that the pushchair seat slots onto).

It was made by Dorel, who make Maxi Cosi, hence the fact the car seat fits without adaptors. It was really sturdy and shared a lot of parts with the Quinny Buzz frame (again, made by Dorel).

The two back tyres pop off really easily.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now