Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Buggy that can take a car seat and preferably 3 wheels

(7 Posts)
tiggersreturn Thu 08-Oct-15 21:54:07

I'm expecting dc4 and would like to finally get a nice buggy (no logic I know). I have a carrycot on wheels so don't require any pram attachment but would like a nice walking buggy for when dc4 is a bit older and something I can attach a car seat too. I was planning on buying a new car seat as ours is 8 1/2 years old.

Any recommendations? I prefer reasonably priced.

Warriorsoftheworld Sat 10-Oct-15 02:47:26

A quinny zapp extra can take a car seat and its under £200 for just the stroller or you can buy just a frame on ebay for about £100

Velvet1973 Mon 19-Oct-15 20:09:13

I've got the Jane trider which I love. It's brilliant. Really nice off road but equally brilliant around the shops because of its manouverability.
You have to use the Jane car seats but the strata car seat they do is excellent. It was a which Best Buy when it came out. It also is bigger than most other newborn car seats as my (not) so lo could still comfortably fit in it at 10 months despite being 98th centile fir height and weight. It would have probably lasted him until at least 1 but we swapped to a fixed car seat in the car as he was too heavy to lift him and the car seat in and out.
We bought it from precious little one this time last year when they have a really big sale on.

Hufflepuffin Wed 21-Oct-15 09:38:25

Nipper 360 gets great reviews, or the baby jogger city mini. Not sure if the nipper takes a car seat but the city mini definitely does.

Frolicacid Sat 24-Oct-15 20:47:49

Another vote for the jane trider. Lovely to push, great off road and very easy to fold.

kinkytoes Sat 24-Oct-15 20:53:32

We have a quinny buzz, three wheels and compatible with the maxi cosi pebble car seat. Loved it but recently changed to a stroller now ds is older (easier to fold and transport).

captaincake Wed 28-Oct-15 21:33:57

I've got a bjcmgt and used a recaro infant carrier with it. I seem to remember they have maxi cosi adaptors for it too. Great off road at the farm etc and really easy to steer round the shops one handed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now