Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Has anyone found a snack tray/table that fits the 2014 Uppababy Vista?

(4 Posts)
Nyborg Tue 22-Sep-15 17:18:16

I haven't, but I'd like to. I think they've brought one out for the 2015 model that clips into the bar across the front, but websites seem clear that it won't fit the 2014 model.

omama Fri 02-Oct-15 20:49:51

No idea sorry but wanted to ask you a question or 2 about your vista if i might, whilst also bumping your thread? Whats it like to push - is the steering heavy or light? What about the suspension? Cope with going over bumpy grass ok? Thanks

fredandme123 Fri 30-Oct-15 21:33:16

You can buy one from baby2k.co.uk I was only looking at one earlier. Trying to decide if we need it or not!

Paddingtonthebear Fri 30-Oct-15 21:41:20

Omma, I had a Vista a couple of years ago and it was by far the nicest pram to push, they are big in frame but light to push and the turning circle is tiny. Coped well on grass and also in a bit of snow. I think they are fab.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now