Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Babyzen yoyo owners what footmuff?

(6 Posts)
summerdreams Fri 28-Aug-15 21:44:08

Gonna buy a babyzen yoyo for my 12 month old is the babyzen one really necessary or do normak ones fit?

Hufflepuffin Sat 29-Aug-15 13:49:06

Here's a thread about it www.mumsnet.com/Talk/pushchair_chat/1767233-babyzen-yoyo-footmuff

summerdreams Sat 29-Aug-15 21:32:55

Thanks im taking from that thread that anyone will proberly fit great

adamjohnson Wed 02-Sep-15 11:46:20

I had bought the babyzen yoyo for my kid. Its ample shape gives great comfort and freedom of movement with good ventilation.

Cerseirys Mon 14-Sep-15 11:35:11

We bought a universal footmuff but I find it so annoying as it keeps slipping down as I put my toddler in. I think that??s the problem with most footmuffs. Seems like it needs a strip of Velcro or something at the back to keep it in place. Actually, anyone know of a footmuff like that?

Pearisotto Fri 06-Nov-15 21:42:15

Yes! I have the blanket212 evolution made by 7am Enfant. It stays put and has a hood bit for when it's super cold?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: