Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

which ICANDY buggy is the best??

(7 Posts)
aminak1 Thu 30-Jul-15 18:01:33

Hi everyone,
New to this...i have a Mothercare Expedior buggy and to be frank it is rubbish. It's hard to move and very stiff. Don't like it at all.
I'm now looking into purchasing an Icandy after reading lots of reviews that say it is great and value for money..
My question is which one should i purchase?
I have a 6 month old daughter (who hates her current buggy) so I would be using it at a slight recline and hoping to move forward to the sitting position too. I want a buggy that can face me and be turned to be face outward when she's a bit bigger.
I'm also hoping to have more children in the future and so would want one that is suitable from birth until age 2/3???
which is the best for this?
Thanks in advance

Artandco Thu 30-Jul-15 18:04:43

Icandy raspberry if you want I candy

But bugaboo bee is great also

Evilpixie Thu 30-Jul-15 18:06:06

I had and loved the apple. Have just last month given it to a charity shop and I cried when it went smilegrin

TheTravellingLemon Thu 30-Jul-15 18:07:15

I have the peach and it's great, but it depends on lots of things. I drive so I didn't mind that it folded in two pieces, but if you get public transport lots then the strawberry or one of the ones that folds in one will be better. Some are heavier than others too, so it's worth trying them all out. I do love mine though.

NishyM Thu 30-Jul-15 20:47:01

I have both the Raspberry and the Peach (greedy I know smile ), I love them both equally: the Raspberry is perfect for short trips to town or when we go away as it folds nice and small. The Peach is just so beautiful to push and looks fabulous, plus I can turn it into a double too! Just need an Apple and a Strawberry to complete the set lol

queentroutoftroutss Fri 31-Jul-15 19:39:28

I wouldn't spend so much money on a peach or an apple as your daughter is already 6 months, I would go for a raspberry instead or a bugaboo bee.

christinawatts55 Mon 17-Aug-15 10:05:27

if you want a pushchair which is suitable from birth then it has to be the raspberry! i think it is a good fit for you aswell as its really lightweight and you will have no trouble trying to move it! Hope this helps!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now