Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Baby jogger city versa or icandy peach 2

(6 Posts)
rachelstitt11 Fri 24-Jul-15 09:31:00

I currently have a icandy peach 2 but was thinking of selling the icandy peach 2 to get a baby jogger city versa as its bigger and seems better, can anyone give me advice?

Or would anyone have reccomendations? Has to have big/huge basket and be parent facing and world facing (dont like uppababy vista)

grabaspoon Fri 24-Jul-15 09:32:06

I love my baby jogger, I am a nanny and have used lots of different prams but this is by far my favourite

rachelstitt11 Fri 24-Jul-15 10:50:50

What type of baby jogger do you have?

grabaspoon Fri 24-Jul-15 11:19:59

City mini gt

dragonflyinthelillies Sat 25-Jul-15 20:14:10

I've got a versa and I love it.
It is a tad heavy but that is the only negative I have. Oh and the adapters for a car seat fit really funny so it's not the best as a travel system but that's not really an issue for me.
But as you say massive basket, easy stearing, hand brake, nice big hood, one handed fold. We've only used parent facing so far but ds loves it and always seems comfortable.
I definitely would buy it again!

lentilpot Sun 26-Jul-15 20:15:13

What are you unhappy with about the icandy and what do you think is better about the baby jogger? I have the versa gt and love it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now