Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Does this puschair exsist?

(10 Posts)
MrsGiraffe12 Thu 23-Jul-15 21:55:48

I have a babyzen yoyo as a stroller for travel as we fly a lot and I generally love it.

However, I'm looking for a more substantial day to day stroller, and needs the following:
* both parent and world facing
* ideally folds with seat attached but not a deal breaker
* large hood for sun protection
* reclines fully
* I like the bar handle bar
* reasonable basket
* includes rain cover and footnuff (or can buy cheaply enough)
* will last till toddlerdom
* I also like step on/off breaks

* also quite like the option of converting to a double as am 21 weeks pregnant but generally I baby wear until around 12 months anyway so not a deal breaker
* no preference over 3 or 4 wheels
* don't mind if hard wheels or air tyres

Thanks smile

MumOfOne14 Thu 23-Jul-15 22:03:51

I love my graco Eco, it doesn't fold like a buggy, it's pretty wide, & not suitable for two (maybe they do a different style) but it's great for everything else. So light, huge basket, fully reclines and folds with the chair facing outwards. Mine came with rain cover & footmuff.

StockingFullOfCoal Thu 23-Jul-15 22:05:53

Cosatto have just released a new stroller thats also parent facing, unsure what the actual quality is like though.

MrsGiraffe12 Thu 23-Jul-15 22:07:56

I had a Graco evo and returned it as the chassis kept collapsing :-( Shame as I loved it x

GoodToesBadToes Thu 23-Jul-15 22:08:07

Bugaboo bee

MrsMarigold Thu 23-Jul-15 22:09:06

Bugaboo Bee

Artandco Thu 23-Jul-15 22:09:37

Have you seen the babyzen yoga? Same company as babyzen yoyo, but a three wheeler, parent faces at first? Great off road, all in one fold, neat fold So takes up relatively little space. Has carrycot for baby that sit up so parent faces until around 12 months

Slavetominidictator Thu 23-Jul-15 22:11:47

Uppababy vista.

MumOfOne14 Fri 24-Jul-15 18:43:38

Ah that's a shame sad I'm interested in other answers tho ready for when's move on from the Graco smile x

NishyM Mon 27-Jul-15 09:13:49

ICandy Raspberry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now