Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Stupid question...

(5 Posts)
Fanwah Mon 20-Jul-15 17:27:55

Is a maclaren/umbrella buggy the most compact option when open (as in, what's least of a pita to get about with indoors; shops, cafes etc) ?

And actually, is one of those babyzen yoyos or recaro easy life things the same size open?

Thanks. I know this is deathly dull.

Fanwah Tue 21-Jul-15 14:22:02

Hello? Anybody know?

'Preciate it muchly. :-)

Paddingtonthebear Tue 21-Jul-15 14:26:47

My babyzen yoyo is smaller than the old maclaren quest I had for a brief period. umbrella style obviously fold up "thinner" but they are long. Yoyo is a tiny fold. Completely different push and handling, I hated my maclaren but people do love them.

shopperholic101 Tue 21-Jul-15 16:56:49

Would recommend the maclaren without a doubt. Mine is still going strong after 2 kids and 6+ years of London life on and off tubes and buses. Best purchase ever.

NishyM Tue 21-Jul-15 22:14:46

I know the McLaren is super small but I have no complaints about my Raspberry, small and low when open and nice and compact when folded.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now