Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Difference between joie chrome and chrome plus

(6 Posts)
Evianbaby15 Mon 13-Jul-15 21:35:22

Besides price is there much difference - mothercare has an offer on with the carryvpt and car seat for the chrome but wondered if they're just trying to rid of old stock and would it be worth the money

goldbaby75 Fri 31-Jul-15 16:01:08

Did you get an answer to this?
I have the exact same issue - It is £50 cheaper and you get the car seat if you buy the original Joie Chrome from Mothercare. It doesnt look much different in the pictures except the colour of the frame is black rather than silver.
The mothercare sale ends 8th Aug so any answers would be helpful.

HelenF35 Fri 31-Jul-15 16:21:16

I don't think there is a whole lot of difference from what I've seen, except the colour options. We have the old chrome in jade and it's very good.

HelenF35 Fri 31-Jul-15 16:24:32

m.facebook.com/JoieBaby/posts/814483591964931 these are the differences. Not many to be honest.

Evianbaby15 Sun 02-Aug-15 20:28:42

Saw the chrome plus in person today and it does seem quite big, not seen the chrome in person yet though

mrswishywashy Fri 07-Aug-15 21:33:53

We chose the chrome with carry cot and car seat in the mothercare package. Seemed good value and it's easy to use we worked it out ourselves. We will likely get the isofix base as well. Now just need to wait until November to use it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now