Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Anyone got a chicco urban?

(3 Posts)
bigfam Sun 12-Jul-15 17:47:57

I'm being offered one brand new in box for £140, they're roughly around £300 from what I can see in stores. Anyone got one? I've not seen one where I am (that I can remember)

shitebag Mon 13-Jul-15 19:48:47

I don't have user experience but a lady in my street has used theirs for the past 14 months and says its lovely.

It certainly looks the part and one of the things I noticed was that the wheels actually look surprisingly sturdy and well sized so I would think it could handle a bit of light terrain. The seat doesn't look very big to me though and I probably wouldn't expect it to do past 18 months with an average/tall childm

Piewife Thu 23-Jul-15 21:06:15

I had a chicco urban and it was great as a travel system and pram, but I sold it when lo was 6 months because I couldn't fit the seat unit in the boot of my small car with the chassis and I was finding the whole thing quite bulky to store.

Having said that, if you have a decent sized car and reasonable storage space at home then it's a good choice, for a bargain price. Lo seemed comfy in there, it's well adjustable and the basket is nice and big smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now