Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Vintage Maclaren or Mothercare Pushchair

(6 Posts)
Kaffiene Thu 09-Jul-15 11:55:18

Hi

I am hoping someone can help me.

I am looking for something like a Maclaren Dreamer or Mothercare Olympus.

DD (7) is really tall (135cm) & has cerebral palsy and uses a walking frame. She loves dollys etc but her dolly pram is far too low for her now. Recently we stayed with friends & they had an ancient Maclaren Dreamer which was just perfect for DD to use with her dollys. Really stable (we put a couple of cans of toms in the basket!) and perfect handle height. She could push it herself like a walking frame. Unfortunately the friends wanted to keep the buggy as it has sentimental value.

Does anyone know where I could get one or something like it?

Flywheel Thu 09-Jul-15 11:59:32

How sweet. No idea but bumping for you and hope someone can help.

Kaffiene Thu 09-Jul-15 12:17:33

Thanks!

CharlieUniformNovemberTango Thu 09-Jul-15 12:25:26

There's this one on ebay OP

olympus

LaughingHyena Fri 10-Jul-15 16:43:08

That's just like the one my brother had as a baby. Hopefully someone still has one tucked away in their loft

Silvercross wayfarer, the old one may be another to look out for. They seem to pop up a lot on ebay.

ebay link

lentilpot Sat 11-Jul-15 20:33:23

I just searched pushchair shopping tray on eBay and lots of pushchairs like this came up - might be a way to find one close to you? Or post on a local Facebook selling site?

Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now