Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Pram/buggy suitable for all terrain/farm lanes/dog walking/fields!

(6 Posts)
dottiemad Mon 06-Jul-15 12:03:16

Hi all,

I am looking for a pushchair suitable from birth. It would need to be an off road type/all terrain.

I have been looking at the Jane Trider Matrix Light 2 as I like the idea of the carry cot/car seat in one. Does anyone have any experiences with this system?

What others can I have a look at/consider?

Thanks in advance!

HazleNutt Mon 06-Jul-15 12:08:51

have you considered Bugaboo Buffalo?

Skiptonlass Wed 08-Jul-15 12:37:11

Emmaljunga? We went for the swivel front wheels after much deliberation (we don't often get more than a metre of snow where we are) but friends living out in the sticks swear by the fixed wheel chassis ones. Not cheap and not light, but built like a tank and last forever.

We went for this one - you can pick the chassis you want and it comes with both a pram but and a pushchair seat bit. You can also get a car seat adaptor. www.emmaljunga.se/barnvagn/edge-duo-combi/

BikeRunSki Wed 08-Jul-15 12:39:57

Out n About Nipper 360

NishyM Wed 08-Jul-15 19:08:30

The 3 wheel version of my ICandy Peach looks really nice with the black and yellow fabric, it's either Jogger or Allterrain I can never remember which!

jamesblake7 Thu 16-Jul-15 09:14:47

The peach all terrain you cant go wrong with smile check it out, love mine, my wife and I often take the little one out with us when we walk the dog, had no issues with the all terrain!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now