Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Jane Muum Koos Micro or Silvercross Pioneer

(2 Posts)
HannGreg123 Mon 06-Jul-15 08:16:08

Hi, I'm a first time mum and new to forums! I'm due early Jan 2016 and have been doing a lot of research into the best travel systems.

I am very interested in the Jane Muum Koos Micro system as it seems to fold down nicely and the carrycot collapses to make it more portable, however I can't find many reviews for it.

I have also been looking at the Silvercross Pioneer which looks lovely and has some pretty good reviews, however it is more expensive and you have to buy the car seat separately.

I'm looking for a pram that is sturdy enough for plenty of walking in town and in the country, but also collapses easily and not too big as we only live in a small house!

If anyone has experience of either of these prams or knows where I can find more reviews of the Jane Muum Koos Micro, I would be very grateful!

www.mothercare.com/Jané-Muum,-Koos-Micro-Pram-and-Pushchair-Travel-System---Rubin/522745,default,pd.html

www.mothercare.com/Silver-Cross-Pioneer-Base-Pack---Chrome/586435,default,pd.html

Thanks smile Hannah

rainsong Thu 29-Oct-15 08:06:19

I'm having the same issues as well. Due early Jan too. What I did was look at them individually. The Jane mum is the pram bit, then the koos and the micro. There aren't many reviews unfortunately.
This post has been awhile. Have you decided on any pushchair yet

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: