Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

What's the best pram for me

(1 Post)
AprilShowers15 Thu 25-Jun-15 12:23:35

We have a Bugaboo Buffalo pram but it's massive and doesn't fit in my car (Citroen C1 Second Generation). I can get the frame in with a wheel off but then I need to put the carry cot in my backseat and I can't get any shopping in the boot. My partner have a Volvo XC60 so his boot is massive and he can fit the Buffalo in the boot no bother. We were given the Buffalo as a gift so had money to spare and bought a city mini zip but I don't love it for a newborn.

I would really like a full pram system as I will use it more often than the buffalo and would like a carrycot and parent facing option too. Budget isn't an issue as I want to get the best thing for us.

I would like a single handle bar, large hood, ok sized basket, lightweight, small fold.
I did like the mima xari but I can't find much online about it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now