Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Travel systems

(3 Posts)
Midgetgems81 Tue 16-Jun-15 21:10:25

Hello!

I was just wondering if anybody could recommend where's best to go to look/buy travel systems in Scotland? I'm based in Edinburgh but happy go somewhere else if better? Have heard somewhere in Kirkcaldy is good as well as Glasgow pram centre?

Any help much appreciated as not sure where to go!!

Thanks in advance!

grannysmee Wed 17-Jun-15 21:15:55

I have recently bought a secondhand Graco travel system (pushchair and detachable car seat) and although it looks OK I want to have it properly safety-checked before I use it for my grand-daughter. Does anyone know if there is anywhere in Thanet, Kent where I can get a safety check done, please. Thank you in advance for your help?

shitebag Sat 20-Jun-15 13:36:29

Midget, Glasgow pram centre are excellent and carry loads of brands/models as well as allowing you to have a good play with everything to see what works for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now