Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Parent Facing Pram with Upright Seat?

(7 Posts)
puffinsaregood Sun 14-Jun-15 10:11:19

Hi,

My one year old wants to sit completely upright in her pram and look out, but most prams we try are semi reclined, and she gets very frustrated trying to pull herself up and lean out. I want to keep her parent facing so we can chat. Does anyone know of any options with an upright seat?

Preferably that can also recline when she is sleeping and with a big basket.

Thanks.

fredandme123 Sun 14-Jun-15 10:20:04

We have uppababyvista and its does everything you want.

AliceAnneB Sun 14-Jun-15 10:35:23

We have a bugaboo buffalo that does what you want but it's a beast! It suits us perfectly for walks through the woods etc but I have to have a separate smaller buggy for buses or I take up two spaces.

cookiefiend Sun 14-Jun-15 10:57:58

Yeah the pupa any vista goes very upright and has a huge basket. We always use it parent facing. It is great.

cookiefiend Sun 14-Jun-15 10:58:19

Uppababy vista- stupid phone!

NishyM Mon 15-Jun-15 10:11:13

I have ICandy Peach 3 and that works perfectly - it has these riser things that come with it that I used to elevate the pram higher, it meant DD didn't need to pull herself up as she was at a good height already

silversixpence Tue 16-Jun-15 22:15:15

The easywalker Mosey has a very upright seat.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now