Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Would you buy a buggy for a 20 month old?

(4 Posts)
IUseAnyName Sat 06-Jun-15 14:56:59

Ours has broken, we use it a handful of times each week but she mostly walks or goes in the carrier.
I'm struggling to jusyify buying another, but at the same time I know it has it's uses (such as naptime outings/carrying shopping).
I like yhe chunky wheels on our broken one but it's just so big! If I got another, what would you recommend?

Itsallaboutme3 Sat 06-Jun-15 14:59:18

I would just buy a cheap one. My dd 13 months very rarely uses ours so when ours broke recently i just got a cheap one from mothercare £60 it was and it has been great

iliketeaalot Sat 06-Jun-15 15:06:52

We got a very cheap one from kiddicare. It was about 30 quid. We got it when ds was about 8 months and I use it regularly with him now at 19 months. The brake isn't fantastic (!) but it does the job for short journeys or for getting on and off trams.

Ihateparties Sat 06-Jun-15 15:11:43

I would but I shop on foot and do 3 miles of school runs plus other walking per day. If I was more car based or had less time sensitive walking to do I maybe wouldn't. My favourite smaller, cheaper pushchair that's still robust with fairly big wheels was the red kite zumi.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now