Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

What is your everyday pushchair?

(12 Posts)
Lilylonglegs Thu 04-Jun-15 11:06:05

At the moment I have an Obaby Zezu and a Babyzen Yoyo for trips. I want to get rid of the Obaby as it is so large and cumbersome and does not completely fold down. That is the only problem I have with it as the handlebars and shopping basket are perfect and baby appears comfortable in it too. Added to that it's bright red and whenever I were anything red I get all these stupid comments and jokes about "coordination" anywhere I go!

So my question is what is your everyday pushchair?

My main requirements are large shopping basket, easy steering and folds down completely in one part. So far the only thing I have come up with is Mamas and Papas Armadillo.

NishyM Thu 04-Jun-15 21:10:22

I have 2 x ICandys - Peach for day-to-day and Raspberry for short trips to town...not the cheapest option but I couldn't resist getting both, especially as I want to use the Peach as a double in the future and take the Raspberry on holiday.

TarkaTheOtter Thu 04-Jun-15 21:13:22

Bugaboo bee. I think it meets all your criteria.

Baby jogger city mini would be another suggestion.

charlyn Fri 05-Jun-15 09:22:32

My everday pushchair is my gravo evo mini. It sounds like it would suit you as its lightweight, folds easily in one piece, easy to steer and has a large basket. I love it.

NotBeingUnreasonable Fri 05-Jun-15 09:25:41

Babyjogger versa. It folds in one piece, has a massive basket and is v easy to steer. It is quite heavy though, but I only need to lift it I'm and out of the boot and thats manageable even when carrying DS.

Paddingtonthebear Fri 05-Jun-15 10:00:13

The only one I have now is a Babyzen yoyo

Paddingtonthebear Fri 05-Jun-15 10:02:04

If you are looking for an easy fold but bigger basket than the Yoyo I would go for a baby jogger City mini

lordsandladies Fri 05-Jun-15 10:05:50

Babyjogger city mini. 2 massive baskets/pockets. Fold flat and kick back out with 1 hand. Huge sunvisor and loads of accessories if you like them. Massive bucket seat my 5 year old can still clamber into when lazy and it's layflat so if you have any more you can buy a buggy board for older DC and have newborn in it or get the carrycot attachment.

Easy remove wheels and bag for travelling and relatively light.

I love mine and am getting rid of the bugaboo chameleon.

Imperialleather2 Fri 05-Jun-15 23:07:27

I'd second a bjcm although we've got the gt version. We've also moved on from a chameleon and I love it.

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Sat 06-Jun-15 10:35:53

I have an easywalker mini. The basket isn't huge but can still fit a good amount in it.

grabaspoon Sat 06-Jun-15 10:55:33

I am a nanny and have used lots of different ones but absolutely love my current pram ; Baby jogger city mini

shitebag Tue 09-Jun-15 23:09:14

I've used my Emmaljunga City Cross most days for the past 2 years and I honestly can't fault it.

I have a Baby Jogger City Mini for public transport and I like it but wouldn't want to use it everyday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now