Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Baby Jogger City Mini or City Lite

(7 Posts)
bowerpower83 Mon 01-Jun-15 23:09:17

Hi there,

I'm struggling to decide between Baby Jogger City Mini or City Lite. Does anyone have experience of both or either buggy? I'm edging towards the Lite due to cost, weight and nicer look. Although I'm concerned about the harness which seems to be difficult to use.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Thanks.smile

bowerpower83 Mon 01-Jun-15 23:13:40

Just to add - this will be a second, lighter pram for my 18 month old son and potential number 2! We already have a Bugaboo Chameleon which is now far too heavy. Thanks.

lentilpot Tue 02-Jun-15 18:10:59

I'd get a second hand mini over the lite probably (or the zip if I was being extravagent!)

bowerpower83 Thu 04-Jun-15 23:28:03

What do you think is better about the mini? I think the wheels are too small on the zip and the hood is a thin material. Thanks!

lentilpot Fri 05-Jun-15 09:08:47

I think I was confusing the lite with something else, having just read a review it seems like a good choice! I generally like how sturdy the city mini is and they come up quite cheap second hand (I got one for £20!). I haven't found the small front wheels of the zip a problem even on fairly rough ground - it helps that the back ones are nice and big.

bowerpower83 Sun 07-Jun-15 21:45:26

£20 - wow!! Can I ask where you bought it as I haven't been able to find any second hand?

lentilpot Mon 08-Jun-15 02:44:40

That was an NCT sale but I've also seen them on eBay / gumtree - not quite so cheap easy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now