Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Oyster owners - how long before your child outgrew it?

(5 Posts)
omama Sat 23-May-15 13:15:05

I never got chance to find out with ds as it broke when he was 12 months (although tbh he already filled the seat), so we got a stroller instead. Now fixed we are using it again for dd (6 months) but I wondered how long its actually likely to last before we need something else. Is it going to see us through to age 2 or 3? I've seen reviews saying its on the small side?

omama Mon 25-May-15 20:58:05

bump

Rockchick1984 Tue 02-Jun-15 20:27:58

My DS can still squeeze in it age 4 (75th centile) as you can slide the hood up. It's heavy to push obviously but he's only had to use it once or twice when he's been unwell and I've put DC2 in the sling so he could go in the pram! Had to take the liner out though for him to be comfortable in it.

Ohmymg Tue 02-Jun-15 20:35:37

I sold the seat bit and frame when ds was almost 3 and switched to a stroller, for him it just wasn't big enough although he is tall for his age and was then.

Lozy79 Tue 02-Jun-15 20:37:24

My 3.5 dd can still fit in it, shes average height.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now