Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Baby couture senses 3 in 1

(5 Posts)
Steph1502 Sun 03-May-15 20:52:45

Anyone used this pram? Can't find any reviews anywhere. Thinks in advance smile xx

myusernameisusername Mon 04-May-15 11:44:07

Again looks bulky. Why don't you look at reputable brands everyone uses like bugaboo, quinny, stokke, Jáne, Graco, uppababy, baby jogger etc

Steph1502 Mon 04-May-15 11:57:04

This is my 4th (and last) baby. Just looking for something a bit different this time around. It's not actually very bulky at all as I've seen it in the shop was just wondering if anyone else had actually had first hand experience with it as its good to hear others experience before buying

JackieB2015 Fri 05-Jun-15 20:45:56

Did you end up getting this pram? I'm in the same position - can't find any reviews and would like to know how light it is and how user friendly!

anitiana13 Fri 03-Jul-15 18:05:49

I would also like to know if anyone has any info, still no reviews anywhere. Many thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now