Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Baby jogger summit - sold out everywhere

(7 Posts)
Hobbes8 Tue 28-Apr-15 10:54:15

Does anyone know what is going on with the baby jogger summit? It seems to be sold out online everywhere. Is there a new model coming out? I've just sold my bugaboo and was hoping to purchase one of these for some nice spring time country walks!

6LittleOnes Tue 28-Apr-15 11:00:05

Have you tried pramworld.co.uk? Amazon? Kiddies-kingdom.com?

myusernameisusername Tue 28-Apr-15 19:33:05

for sale here
[[ http://www.pramcentre.co.uk/prams-and-pushchairs/pushchairs/baby-jogger-summit-x3-2014/27527 summit xt]]

myusernameisusername Tue 28-Apr-15 19:33:35

www.pramcentre.co.uk/prams-and-pushchairs/pushchairs/baby-jogger-summit-x3-2014/27527

Hobbes8 Wed 29-Apr-15 11:31:02

Thanks everyone. Pram centre are showing as in stock, but emailed to cancel my order.

Amazon and pram world sold out. I could try kiddies kingdom but I think I'll wait a couple of weeks and see if the new stock comes in and I can get a better deal.

Has anyone heard if a new model is coming out?

myusernameisusername Wed 29-Apr-15 17:20:58

best bet is ebay for a 2nd hand one then

MumToBe2015R Wed 06-May-15 11:41:48

It's abit more expensive than Pramworld, but John Lewis is showing stock. Hope you can get it sorted soon

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now