Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Recommendations for universal cup/drink holder?

(5 Posts)
MrsMogginsMinge Mon 27-Apr-15 16:01:46

To fit an Easywalker Mosey. They don't seem to make their own branded one. Hungry baby that won't sleep = thirsty mother on long walks!

lentilpot Mon 27-Apr-15 17:09:25

I have this www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/sp+jojo-buggy-organiser-in-baby-car-travel-and-buggy-accessories+b1960 which is great for a bottle or can, wouldn't put a hot drink in it. It's also handy for the various gubbins you have to take out of the house like hats, sunglasses, etc.

Autumn2014 Tue 28-Apr-15 13:59:00

we got this. the Velcro fits to any handle bars, and there are two spaces for drinks, plus the middle section can store wipes, muslins, sun hat etc

www.amazon.co.uk/Diono-Buggy-Buddy-Stroller-Organiser/dp/B005PK1G76/ref=pd_sxp_grid_i_0_0/278-4959641-1566646

silversixpence Thu 07-May-15 18:35:42

How do you find the Mosey? I saw a review where it looked a bit rattley/bumpy - have you found it smooth to push?

MummyPaloma Sun 18-Oct-15 09:29:12

Diono and SLOAN! Magazine are giving away a fantastic bundle of baby prizes including the Easy View Plus mirror as used by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Warm and Go in-car bottle warmer, Seat Belt Pillow, Stroller Cup Holder and Buggy Hooks. Enter here: www.sloanmagazine.com/win-diono-baby-bundle/

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: