Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Recommendations for universal cup/drink holder?

(5 Posts)
MrsMogginsMinge Mon 27-Apr-15 16:01:46

To fit an Easywalker Mosey. They don't seem to make their own branded one. Hungry baby that won't sleep = thirsty mother on long walks!

lentilpot Mon 27-Apr-15 17:09:25

I have this www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/sp+jojo-buggy-organiser-in-baby-car-travel-and-buggy-accessories+b1960 which is great for a bottle or can, wouldn't put a hot drink in it. It's also handy for the various gubbins you have to take out of the house like hats, sunglasses, etc.

Autumn2014 Tue 28-Apr-15 13:59:00

we got this. the Velcro fits to any handle bars, and there are two spaces for drinks, plus the middle section can store wipes, muslins, sun hat etc

www.amazon.co.uk/Diono-Buggy-Buddy-Stroller-Organiser/dp/B005PK1G76/ref=pd_sxp_grid_i_0_0/278-4959641-1566646

silversixpence Thu 07-May-15 18:35:42

How do you find the Mosey? I saw a review where it looked a bit rattley/bumpy - have you found it smooth to push?

MummyPaloma Sun 18-Oct-15 09:29:12

Diono and SLOAN! Magazine are giving away a fantastic bundle of baby prizes including the Easy View Plus mirror as used by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Warm and Go in-car bottle warmer, Seat Belt Pillow, Stroller Cup Holder and Buggy Hooks. Enter here: www.sloanmagazine.com/win-diono-baby-bundle/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now