Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight pushchair and pram reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Bugaboo question

(4 Posts)
EternalBeauPlate Mon 16-Feb-15 15:41:36

I have a Bugaboo Chameleon I use for my baby and I have my toddler on the wheeled board.
I am going on holiday so I am going to buy a cheap secondhand buggy to use instead of the wheeled board (so the toddler can nap in the day as we will be out late and walking lots) but I was wondering if anyone else would know the following things?
Would a zia or zapp or anything that folds up small fit underneath the pram so I could store it underneath in the basket when he's not in it?
If I got a tiny umbrella stroller could I hook it on the handles when not in use?
Thanks in advance.

TeaPleaseBob Mon 16-Feb-15 18:56:22

I think the old zapp without parent facing seat should fit as its tiny. It doesn't recline though so if you needed recline maybe the newest zapp xtra with folding seat?

MissWimpyDimple Mon 16-Feb-15 21:56:28

Zapp probably would, you can pop the front wheel off. If you took the basket off the bugaboo you might be able to lay it across the bars but you would need to try it

EternalBeauPlate Tue 17-Feb-15 07:47:29

Thanks for your answers. I am off to search eBay now smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: