Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Maxi Cosi Cabriofix and Loola £99

(5 Posts)
AprilShowers15 Wed 11-Feb-15 16:25:15

I saw the deal on pramworld for anyone that is interested!!

moggle Wed 11-Feb-15 18:53:11

That's utterly ridiculous! Just found it on the website. I'm almost tempted to buy just cos if we have a DC2 our maxi cosi will be past its expiry date (what a scam that is), and a spare pushchair will surely be useful. Though it gets mixed reviews.
I wonder if it's a glitch? The lowest price on Google shopping for the cabriofix is £93!!

AprilShowers15 Wed 11-Feb-15 19:48:02

I couldn't believe it when I seen it, very tempted to go for it myself but not sure it fits in my car boot

moggle Wed 11-Feb-15 23:03:54

Unfortunately if you try to add it to basket it doesn't work. Could email them but I'm sure it's an error - they sell the cabriofix alone for £99

natureplantar101 Thu 12-Feb-15 01:32:52

I reckon that's a massive computer glitch email them and let them know smile its says a saving of over £300 on it so cpuld be true but i doubt it the loola 2 is a new model and doesn't go cheap

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: