Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which products have won Mumsnet Best, go to Reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Cameleon 2 plus MCare Hop on Stroller platform

(3 Posts)
CharlotteLR1985 Wed 04-Feb-15 12:48:29

Hi,

Hoping someone can help me.

I was recently fortunate enough to get a Mothercare Hop on stroller platform from freecycle.

Unfortunately due to extreme baby brain I am stumped if I can work out how to attach it to my Bugaboo Cameleon 2. (OH also stumped but he's not exactly technically minded)

I was hoping someone else might have the same set up and could post a pic so I can see how it works.

I've got the instructions and even been in to Mcare to see if they can help but there advice was to 'play with it'.

Isisizzie Thu 05-Feb-15 12:35:43

Here are the positions you need to use the hop on. It's from the list that were given to all Mothercare stores about 5 years ago when it first came out. I don't like throwing stuff away.

Arm point
1 which is the furthest away from the wheel.

Fit to the axle of the chameleon.

Board width
Completely closed.

Arm angle
6 the number will be round the hole.

Ball joint.
2 if you have pictures in the instructions.
If not have the board in front of you with the wheels closest to you the attachment to the pushchair goes on the inside with the loop coming towards the board.

Hope this helps you.

CharlotteLR1985 Fri 06-Feb-15 14:53:19

I have the instructions but sadly the pictures are still very vague.

Thanks anyway

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: