Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our pushchair and pram reviews to find out which products have won Mumsnet Best. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Www.preciouslittleone.com

(10 Posts)
MrsGiraffe12 Tue 03-Feb-15 14:43:05

Is this a Genuine website? Can I irder from it safely? Anyone used it? Thanks :-)

Ihateparties Tue 03-Feb-15 16:45:01

Can't remember if I've used it. Oops. Genuine though, there's a physical shop too, near Grantham I think.

JuniperTisane Tue 03-Feb-15 16:50:45

I used it a year ago, spent £213.74 according to the email invoice I just searched for. Can't remember what I bought, can't remember any issues with it at all which suggests to me its perfectly fine and unremarkable site.

How the hell can I forget what I spent £213.74 on though confused?

JuniperTisane Tue 03-Feb-15 16:51:29

Car seat. That was it.

MsRyanGosling Tue 03-Feb-15 16:52:40

Yes I bought my pushchair from there a couple of weeks ago.

Brilliant service, quicker than estimated.

I would def use again.

If you like them on FB there is a 5% discount code smile

MrsGiraffe12 Tue 03-Feb-15 17:15:49

Thanks everyone! How do I get the discount code from Facebook x

MsRyanGosling Tue 03-Feb-15 17:18:28

The code is

PLOFBK5OFF

smile

brownie31 Tue 03-Feb-15 18:14:12

Definitely genuine, got my Bugaboo Cameleon from there. Quick delivery and there was an offer on at the time plus the 5% Facebook code so it was the best price I found anywhere!

Velvet1973 Tue 03-Feb-15 19:58:33

Yep bought my hand trider from them. Also went to look at it in their shop. Pushchair had a fault when delivered and got a little confusing with their customer service department as thought it was a warranty repair. Did get it sorted and replaced though.

MrsGiraffe12 Tue 03-Feb-15 20:33:00

Great :-)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: