Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our pushchair and pram reviews to find out which products have won Mumsnet Best. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Uppababy Vista 2015

(17 Posts)
AngusAndElspethsThistleWhistle Mon 26-Jan-15 00:07:49

Anyone have any experience of this yet? DC2 due when DD1 is 23 months and looking to trade in my Cameleon. Not a fan of a side-by-side and the new Vista looks great!

AprilShowers15 Mon 26-Jan-15 21:54:45

Tried it today and it felt oddly heavy to push, wasn't very comfortable imo

AngusAndElspethsThistleWhistle Mon 26-Jan-15 23:23:06

Oh really? Gutted! Looked perfect on paper sad

AprilShowers15 Mon 26-Jan-15 23:49:19

We thought so too, was at the top of our list as it met most of our requirements! Have you seen the new Joolz Geo? It looks lovely

AnythingNotEverything Mon 26-Jan-15 23:55:22

Have you tried the old vista? You can still make it into a double, just not as flexibly as the 2015 model.

AngusAndElspethsThistleWhistle Tue 27-Jan-15 00:11:27

I haven't tried the old vista or the Joolz. Off for a google smile

AngusAndElspethsThistleWhistle Tue 27-Jan-15 12:53:31

The Joolz looks nice. I'm not sure about losing the basket space to accommodate the second seat. We don't drive so the basket has always been really useful for us.

TinyTear Tue 27-Jan-15 13:10:44

I havent tried the new Vista, but I have a 2011 model and I love it... used it every single day for nearly 2 years when we started taking a smaller umbrella fold to the nursery... Will be getting it out again in April for my newbie...

AprilShowers15 Tue 27-Jan-15 18:27:54

Tiny Tear when pushing I found the older model a lot lighter that's why I was disappointed as our local pram centre only had ex display

kernewek79 Fri 06-Feb-15 15:17:44

Wow! Couldn't disagree more. I wonder if the pram shop needed to put a bit of silicone around the wheel bearings. We've tried it and it just glides around. Really nimble and very light to push. Feels really smooth to push.

AngusAndElspethsThistleWhistle Fri 06-Feb-15 17:42:14

Oooh...you might have restored my faith...I still haven't been to give it a push!

AprilShowers15 Fri 06-Feb-15 21:02:17

They did say it wasn't fully built, I was a little shocked by how heavy it felt as I had been told it glides!!

Futter Sun 08-Feb-15 21:24:49

We went to try it out today in solihull and it was great! No concerns at all and will be putting an order it. Read the review on pushchairexpert.com I think it is as well - they score it 69/70 5 stars smile

Futter Sun 08-Feb-15 21:26:08

Sorry should have said for the new Uppababy vista ...

AngusAndElspethsThistleWhistle Sun 08-Feb-15 22:28:21

Must, must pull my finger out and go test it. It's looking promising!

What colour are you going for Futter?

Futter Sun 08-Feb-15 22:41:58

We've decided on Lindsay wheat - asked lots of other mums about keeping it clean and they all said its fine - we don't know the gender and I preferred the silver frame so picked this colour in the end :-)

AngusAndElspethsThistleWhistle Mon 09-Feb-15 00:48:13

Ooh, lovely! I can't decide between the wheat and the yellow. It's a good decision!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: