Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. We've spent weeks researching and testing pushchairs and buggies in real homes with real families. Read our buggy and pushchair reviews to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Mountain Buggy Nano, Recaro Easylife - any thoughts on these or similar?

(1 Post)
Quietlyalert Sun 25-Jan-15 18:36:34

Looking for a second stroller for my 13 month old for nursery runs, public transport and for holidays. Liked the look of the Cybex Onyx but seeing it in store it's quite heavy (7.3kg) - I need to be able to pick my child up in it or carry it in one arm and child in the other. Really needs to be around the 6kg mark or under. Compact fold. Also looking for good recline and good sun / rain protection.
I like the look of the above strollers which seem to have decent suspension and easy steering (only tried the Mountain Buggy in person though). I like the style of these over the Maclaren type strollers. Wondered if anyone has either of these and could comment, or guide me in the direction of anything similar for under £200. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: