Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight pushchair and pram reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Double jogging buggy??

(6 Posts)
flopsybunny45 Wed 14-Jan-15 19:48:47

Mmmm... don't know if this sounds crazy, but has anyone had a double they've successfully jogged with?

I jogged successfully with DD1 in my lovely Uppababy Vista... going to get the rumble seat for everyday use with two DCs. However, I would like to go out jogging with both of them. The has absolutely nothing to do with new Vista 2015 envy.

Any experiences anyone? There will be a 19/20-month gap.

Thanks!

Artandco Thu 15-Jan-15 08:38:44

We jogged with a 'Thule chariot jogger'. It's excellent as turns into daily pram with smaller wheels, jogger with large front wheel, then add the bar and can use as bike trailer. There's also a drag mode and strap for in snow!

Artandco Thu 15-Jan-15 08:39:53

www.thule.com/en-us/us/products/active-with-kids/multifunctional-child-carriers/double-child-carriers/thule-chariot-cougar-2-avocado-_-10100932

flopsybunny45 Fri 16-Jan-15 08:41:39

Thank you!! Will take a peek... :-)

Slongette Fri 16-Jan-15 08:44:42

Try the BOB buggy (just google that)

They are very good off road and for jogging etc.

Lazymummy2014 Fri 16-Jan-15 08:48:48

Another vote for the BOB. I have the revolution se model (I think!) and it's great. I've only got the single but know that they do a double.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: