Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Choosing a fabric set for a Bugaboo?

(11 Posts)
Tranquilitybaby Sun 11-Jan-15 22:30:20

Ive just received my Bugaboo Buffalo and was shocked to discover it doesn't come with the good or apron fabrics! I assumed as i ordered black, they would come with it! Wrong!

So I now need to order a set. For you bugaboo owners, did you still go for black or go for a colour so it was two tone? I can't decide what looks best.

brownie31 Mon 12-Jan-15 12:29:24

I've got the Bugaboo Cameleon with black base but I went for the petrol blue hood/apron fabrics, it's kind of a teal green shade as we don't know whether we're having a boy or a girl. I think the colours look good but completely your choice!

Zet1 Mon 12-Jan-15 17:13:20

I have the Buffalo in blue and black, brill for boys and girls.

TwoLittleTerrors Mon 12-Jan-15 17:15:38

I have a cameleon and it definitely disn't come with apron and fabric. But I bought at JL so knew beforehand. What a shock for you.

I have red for a black base. I like it to be very gender neutral.

Becky2208 Mon 12-Jan-15 17:40:22

I have the buffalo and I have red with a black base. It looks great!

Tranquilitybaby Mon 12-Jan-15 17:42:21

II can't decide what to do, I envisaged all black but am warming towards the pink now.... thanks

Tranquilitybaby Mon 12-Jan-15 17:43:16

It said sun canopy in the write up but that just meant the framework!

IWantDogger Mon 12-Jan-15 17:45:18

I think two tone looks best imo. You're in part paying for that design and ability to 'customise' it so bit of a waste to just get all black! Plus you might find a black hood fades and is a bit too hot in summer.

MrsMillions Mon 12-Jan-15 17:45:35

I bought orange for my Cameleon. Planned on red but that was out of stock when we bought so went for this instead, it's quite a reddish orange anyway and after 18 months of use I still love it.

Chocolatelover25 Sat 31-Jan-15 00:13:56

Which fabrics fit which? I have a cam 2 but like the fabric colors for cam 3, buffalo and donkey. Are they the same sizes?

broomy123 Sat 31-Jan-15 05:43:23

They make it so confusing! Everything should just come together. I personally like the two tome. I have a black Cameleon 3 with cream fabric. DH thinks I'm mad as will need cleaning but I love it... Until I saw Tamara Ecclestone had that combo and wasn't sure how to feel about it grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now