Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which products have won Mumsnet Best, go to Reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Bugaboo confusion?

(5 Posts)
lanageee Fri 09-Jan-15 21:17:27

Hello,

I have a bugaboo gecko but i would like a newer hood because the current one is a bit faded and theres a new baby on the way.
Now ive seen most people will say a chameleon hood will go over a gecko, but does anyone know if the donkey fabric will go over the hood bars as well??

thanks!!
Lana

GuybrushThreepwoodMightyPirate Sat 10-Jan-15 07:35:47

I'm not sure about fitting the gecko but Donkey and Cameleon fabrics are not the same size/fit. Hth.

TittingAbout Sat 10-Jan-15 07:45:23

The Cameleon hood fabric will look saggy on the gecko as it is bigger. I'm not sure about the donkey, though.
If you'd like to fit a Cameleon hood on your Gecko, you can buy 2 Cameleon hood rods, which are slightly bigger, but will fit into the Gecko hood clips. Then you can fit the Cameleon hood fabric.

I've just realised that doesn't answer your original question at all! <helpful>

TeaPleaseBob Sun 18-Jan-15 20:14:43

I have a donkey hood fabric over frog hood rods. It's a little baggy but mine was free so I'm perfectly happy with it. grin

Think gecko frame about same size as frog?

Chocolatelover25 Thu 29-Jan-15 09:21:13

Hi there, I have a frog and want it change the seat fabric not just get a liner. Do I need to get a whole new seat frame?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: