Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Holiday pushchair recommendations

(6 Posts)
Coffeemonster1 Fri 09-Jan-15 13:17:49

Currently have a quinny buzz, but need something to take on holiday this summer. Will need to fold small enough to fit on plane, be able to recline to flat and be big enough for an almost 3 year old although she is only 11kg/24lbs at 2.5 but don't want her to be squashed if she wants to nap in the evenings whilst out and about.
Any suggestions please?

NishyM Fri 09-Jan-15 14:26:34

My ICandy Raspberry can go on a plane as it's less than 9 kilos and also lies flat so I don' t need a carrycot but I need a special travel case for it, do you want one that you can actually fit in the baggage compartment?

Artandco Fri 09-Jan-15 14:27:51

Babyzen yoyo. Folds small enough for hand luggage

Coffeemonster1 Fri 09-Jan-15 15:52:03

Hey, no it dosent need to fit in the hand luggage but, I just mean something they will accept on the plane with the suitcases ect rather than dismantling our current quinny into bits.

AliceMum09 Fri 09-Jan-15 18:33:36

BabyJogger City Mini? That's what I have for my 11kg almost 3 year old and she has lots of room. We'll be taking it to Majorca in May. It's super-easy to fold, it ends up 'flat and square' as opposed to 'long and thin' like an umbrella-fold buggy would. It's about the same weight as a Maclaren but easier to carry when folded.

AliceMum09 Fri 09-Jan-15 18:34:28

Oh, and it goes almost flat and has a massive hood that will provide good shade from the sun.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now