Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Cosatto Giggle 2

(4 Posts)
Bellababy15 Sat 03-Jan-15 19:00:58

Hello

I'm pregnant with my first! Currently looking at travel systems. There's so much to choose from and I'm a bit baffled by it all. Have seen the Cosatto Giggle 2 which looks like a lightweight and practical system. However having looked online I've seen a number of differing views from those saying to stay away because it's dangerous and has safety issues whilst others recommending the system. Has anyone used this system before and would recommend it? The other system I'm looking at is the Britax Affinity.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

EeekNumber4 Sun 04-Jan-15 21:07:11

Hi we have the Cosatto Giggle Treet. I don't know if it is mark 2??! It is very lightweight and easy. I love the colours and patterns and it's been great. As far as I know there were some issues with the folding system with some of the early batches and they were recalled and fixed/ replaced.

We had no problem with this but our break did start sticking recently (had the pram for almost 2 years now). It comes with a 4 year guarantee and Cosatto were great about sorting the problem. Good customer service.

Really love this pram, the only thing I would say is that my almost 2 year old is tall for her age and is looking very big in it now, although still comfortable.

Hope this helps smile

Bellababy15 Tue 06-Jan-15 17:52:07

Thanks EeekNumber4.

natureplantar101 Wed 07-Jan-15 06:11:13

number 2 ones are supposed to be fixed of all previous problems id wait if you can and see if anyone has any problems with there's

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now