Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Britax Affinity

(5 Posts)
Stace27 Sat 03-Jan-15 11:05:50

Hi. Just wondering if anybody has had or knows anyone that has used the Britax Affinity.
It looks like a nice pram and quite reasonably priced for what you get?
Thanks In Advance :-)

ProbablyMe Sat 03-Jan-15 11:13:06

Watching this too! It's currently topping my list and I've seen some really good reviews.

Stace27 Sat 03-Jan-15 12:14:19

Hi. Yes apparently it was the best travel system for the money in 2014. Love the colours too :-) it's a winner up to now for me.

skyra13 Sun 04-Jan-15 21:12:10

Currently waiting for my Brittax to arrive, I love it when I seen it get so much for your money and good on all sort of ground and living in the country side with horrible roads will be a god send. We have chosen the berry pack smile

Ingridika Sun 11-Jan-15 19:54:03

I also want to get Britax Affinity! Havent had a chance to play around with it yet, but it looks great. Have really liked Giggle Cossato, but too concerned about safety. Britax Affinity seems to tick all the boxes and looks great too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now