Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Versa carrycot on BJCM? (poss GT)

(6 Posts)
Laquila Wed 31-Dec-14 01:50:49

Has anyone successfully managed this? We have a Versa and I've recommended a BJCM /GT to a friend - it'd be brilliant if our old carrycot (2013) fitted!

Laquila Wed 31-Dec-14 12:12:52

Bump

lentilpot Thu 01-Jan-15 10:36:44

I think the carrycots are the same (I think) but the adaptors are totally different - I would email kooltrade's customer service, they are very responsive!

Ihateparties Thu 01-Jan-15 11:48:06

I second contacting kooltrade, they will know. I have a feeling the versa cot is actually the "compact plus" but the adaptors are different, as above. So I think you basically need adaptors, it might be worth trying on the baby jogger buy, sell, chat fb page.

odi1 Fri 02-Jan-15 22:49:51

The carrycot for my versa has adaptors that come off (well it did by accident once and they went on again easily) I had assumed that is what makes it different to the normal carrycots. you could try it on the city mini without the adapter bit and see. If you do please come back and let me know if it works I think I would go for a city mini if I have a 2nd baby and would reuse my carrycot if possible.

Laquila Tue 06-Jan-15 10:05:59

Thanks very much everyone - will investigate further and report back!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now