Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Bugaboo Bee3 pram

(4 Posts)
Gmitch2000 Mon 08-Dec-14 12:21:21

Hi,

We are going to be a first time parents.

Does anyone know of a reliable place to buy a Bugaboo Bee3 pram cheaper than standard? Most places seem to sell it for a fixed price?

Even if there is a voucher to use somewhere like Halfords that sells the base at the standard price.

Also it seems to be sold as a Pram & Pushchair or as a Pram. Is this still the same base unit, but just the carrycot? We preferred the cocoon to the carrycot.

Many thanks.

NishyM Mon 08-Dec-14 14:06:57

I looked at the Bee but went with ICandy Raspberry because it's a little bit cheaper and has a cocoon with no option for a carrycot. Do you live somewhere a big pram is impractical?

minipie Tue 09-Dec-14 19:20:06

If you prefer the cocoon then why not look at a secondhand Bee Plus (ie the model before the Bee3). The carrycot is the main thing that's different about the Bee3 afaik.

If you want new: Do you need a car seat too? I found the best deals were those which included a car seat/adapters etc. Peppermint came out cheapest for us for a deal on the Bee, car seat, base and adapters.

Tiggywunkle Fri 12-Dec-14 17:29:08

I agree with MiniPie, the Bee Plus is probably nicer than the Bee3 especially if you are using the cocoon. The Raspberry is much nicer though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now